READY TO SHIP IN 65 - 70 BUSINESS DAYS.
Massage table with a vintage look
The new therapy table has a two-part lying surface with an ergonomic shape and a maximum load capacity of 200 kg. Electrically height-adjustable from 50 to 94 cm, the table offers a wide range of treatment options. The vintage look in the gym mat style with leather accents provides the right retro charm in the treatment room. Fits perfectly with all ARTZT Vintage Series products. Completely produced in Germany.
Integrated safety thanks to intelligent motor control
After the lounger has been adjusted, the motor switches off automatically within three seconds. Only after you have unlocked it manually do you bring the lounger out of sleep mode. If the engine runs for more than 30 seconds at a time, it is also automatically switched off within three seconds. This way you avoid an unintentional height adjustment for the safety of your patients.
All advantages at a glance:
- Two-part lying surface 200 x 70-50 cm (ergonomic shape) in a vintage look
- Head part 1-piece pos./neg. adjustable via gas pressure spring, incl. nose slot and cover
- Height adjustment electrically from approx. 50 - 94 cm via all-round rail
- Roller lifting system with central operation
- Frame parts powder-coated with real rust look and clear lacquer
- Upholstery made of blue gymnastics mat fabric and stitched leather corners
- Medical product in accordance with Directive 93/42 EEC and the current recommendations of the BfArM for "Integrated Safety"
- Cleaning: leather soap or mild disinfectant. The latter should be wiped off immediately with a dry cloth when used on the leather.
How to care for the cowhide
The leather can be wiped clean with a damp cloth if necessary. If the leather becomes brittle over time, it can be treated with high-quality vegetable oil if necessary to make it supple again.
That's how you take care of everything else
If necessary, gymnastics mat material, wood and metal can be cleaned with a damp cloth and then wiped off with a dry cloth.
Your vintage product doesn't look like the product picture? That's how it should be. Since every tool in the ARTZT Vintage Series is refined by hand, there are always small differences. Each product becomes unique and as unique as you.